Telephone: 07831 855391
Gabetti Cottage, New Forest
A very warm welcome to Gabetti Cottage, a spacious 4 bedroom house situated in the picturesque Georgian port town of Lymington. Within walking distance is the town centre along with its harbour and famous Saturday market which attracts many people from around the county of Hampshire and further afield. With the local beaches of Milford on sea and Highcliffe only a short drive away, Gabetti Cottage is perfect for a family holiday, a short break, or as a base from which to explore the wonderful natural beauty of the New Forest National Park.
Accommodation/Facilities at Gabetti Cottage
- The property has a fully equipped kitchen with an electric oven and gas hob, along with; a fridge and freezer, a washing machine, a dishwasher and a microwave.
- The sitting room/diner is very spacious and has two settees plus occassional chairs, a TV and a DVD player. The family table seats up to 10 people.
- The door from the sitting room opens out onto the brick patio area, and at the side of the house there is a secure roofed area for bicycle storage. At the front and the opposite side of the house, there is a lawn bordered with a well kept flower bed, which is home to an array of attractive and colourful flowers. A barbeque as well as a garden table and chairs are available for use.
- There is a small wc/basin room and a coat hanging area leading off the entrance hall.
- The ground floor bedroom sleeps two people with twin beds.
*All of the ground floor rooms are tiled.
- The bedroom left from the stairs sleeps two people with twin beds.
- The master bedroom straight ahead from the stairs sleeps three people with a 4 ft 6" Double bed and a 3ft Divan bed.
- The bedroom right from the stairs also sleeps three people with a 4 ft 6" Double bed and a 3ft Divan bed.
- The upstairs bathroom is the larger of the two, and contains a shower, bath, wc and hand basin.
- A travel cot, high chair and stair gate are available on request.
* All of the first floor rooms and the stairs are carpeted (except for the upstairs bathroom).
There is a pretty enclosed garden with Patio furniture and a brick built barbeque. There is secure storage at the side of the house for bikes.
Parking for up to four cars on the driveway.
- Prices from £750 to £1,600. Open all year round.
- All linen and fuel costs are included in the tariff.
- Sorry no pets and no smoking.