Mulberry House, Lymington SO41 9AH
Tel: 01590 610105/07941 872333 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and stay in ‘The Lodge’, located within our secluded walled garden, in a quiet location just off Lymington’s Georgian High Street. It’s not camping or ‘glamping’ – but somewhere in-between!
Perfect for exploring on foot, by bus, train and ferry. The ‘New Forest Tour’ & ‘Beach Bus’ both stop in the High Street, where you can hop onboard and journey across the entire National Park, passing through Beaulieu, Brockenhurst and Lyndhurst, and onto the coast.
Historic Lymington has an impressive Saturday market, a cobbled hill leading down to the Quay, original Victorian sea-water baths, St Barbe Museum and art gallery and 10 miles of nature reserve along the Solent sea wall. Nearby Milford-on-Sea, a traditional village has a lovely beach and cliff top walks, with panoramic views to the Needles, The Isle of Wight and Christchurch Bay. Neighbouring Keyhaven is another beautiful location, with stunning views out across the Solent from Hurst Castle.
Whether you want to walk, cycle, sail, swim, canoe or horse ride, or just take in the beautiful nature and scenery - the New Forest has something for everyone. All local produce is sold under the’ New Forest Marque’ and travels only a few miles to its destination.
The outside seating area and bike store
Discover The Lodge
Our insulated & double-glazed wooden cabin, is yours for the duration of your stay and here you can experience you very own glamping/camping experience in the New Forest with:
- Double folding sofa bed, table and 2 chairs
- Kitchen area with cups, plates, cooking utensils etc
- Fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, radio, torch and hairdryer
- Drawers, corner unit & lamp
- Carpet & blinds
- Electric lights & sockets, heater
- Sink with water storage
- Separate WC (portable)
- First Aid kit and Fire Blanket
- Local information, games & sewing kit
- Garden outdoor seating/eating area
- Access to drinking water tap
- A Hot shower is available in our main house
- Secure parking and bike store, clothes-horse.
‘The Lodge’ is not suitable for pets and is non-smoking inside. The accommodation is simple and compact, yet has all the basic comforts. For those who enjoy a more rustic lifestyle…. and something a little different.
- £25 per night
- £150 per week, including bedding & towels
- Sleeps 2
- Open from June – September
- Payment on arrival.