ASHDENE GUEST HOUSE
Beaulieu Road, Dibden Purlieu, Southampton. SO45 4PT
Tel: 023 80 846 073
A very warm welcome awaits you at this family run guest house where all the rooms are on the ground floor on the edge of the New Forest but close to Beaulieu, Hythe and easy reach of Fawley and Marchwood.
With a choice of 9 rooms mostly en-suite including double, twin, families and singles. Cathy and Ian look forward to welcoming you to their home, where you are able to come and go as you please.
- Some of our rooms including this double/family room has a door straight out on to the garden.
- All rooms are made up with fresh linen and towels and have the benefit of freeview television and hospitality trays .
- Smoking is only permitted in the garden
- A choice of breakfast is served from a full cooked English breakfast using local produce to a continental from 7.00am - 9am, Monday to Friday from 8am - 9.30am Saturday and Sunday.
- A comfortable lounge is also available with freeview television. Free WiFi is available.
A very good local public house is close by for evening meals or refreshment as we are situated in the heart of Dibden Purlieu where there is a small range of shops and take a-ways
We can offer off street parking at the front and rear of Ashdene and we are in an ideal place for the holiday maker as well as the business person to stay, in easy reach of local towns and villages. A short walk takes you straight into the New Forest National Park where ponies can be seen all year round.
Tariff / Room Rates
- Room rates include Breakkfast and VAT
- Double from £71 per room per night
- Single from £41 per person per night.
- Families and Singles are welcome at Ashdene Guest House.
Tel: 023 80 846 073 - E-mail:email@example.com
From J2 - M27 follow Brown signed A 326 Fawley/ Dibden Purlieu. After Applemore Roundabout take the 2nd turning left by The Heath Public House, signposted Hythe and Ashdene guest House will be found 100 yards on the left.