Vaggs Lane, Hordle, Near. Lymington. SO41 OFP
Telephone: 01425 621561
Shirley Davis at "Miranda" Bed and Breakfast provides her visitors with a unique, unforgettable stay in the New Forest.
Situated between the town of Lymington and the New Forest
this is the ideal spot for touring the whole area.
Miranda is set in 3 acres, with pretty gardens to relax in and all home comforts.
The accommodation comprises of:
- Double Bedroom with en-suite, TV and tea/coffee facilites
- Twin Bedded room with en-suite, TV and tea/coffee facilities
- Guests lounge for relaxing
- A choice of a delicious breakfast is served in the breakfast room downstairs.
- Vegeratians Catered for.
- Children and pet dog welcome
- Off street parking
- Touring Caravans accepted telephone for details
With the best of both worlds on her doorstep, the beautiful New Forest to enjoy with lovely walks and picinics in one of the many enclosures. Within easy reach of the sea with its stunning views of the Isle of Wight and the pleasure of beachcombing along the shoreline. The many attractions to visit and close to the famous harbour of Lymington with its market on Saturday.
What more could you ask for?
Rates are £60.00 per a night for a double room
and to quote from a Southern Tourist Board report
"Miranda" is a credit to tourism in the New Forest area".
Caravans are also available to rent.