No.1 Hurstly Cottage
Between Brockenhurst and Lymington
Tel 01590 626495 e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.newforestluxurycottages.com
Hurstly Cottage 1 is the perfect holiday retreat set deep in its own pretty and secluded garden of over over half an acre at the edge of the New Forest. It is ideal for romantic getaways or family holidays.
It has been sympathetically extended and renovated and is in excellent decorative order throughout with huge comfortable beds and stylish furniture. This sunny cottage is a real luxury home away from home fully equipped with everything needed for a fantastic holiday or family gathering.
Accessed by private driveway off a country lane this spacious yet cosy cottage has all the privacy one could wish for whilst being only a few minutes drive from both Lymington and Brockenhurst.
Leaving the cottage on foot you can wander down the lane to the upper reaches of the Lymington River in Royden Woods or walk out to the open heath where wild ponies and cattle graze. There is a good pub, The Hobbler a short walk away and 3 others also within walking distance – all serving great food. Set in the National Park this cottage make the perfect base for exploring the 141,097 acres (219 square miles) of the New Forest with its superb walks, beautiful scenery, pretty villages and great pubs, yet only minutes from the sea with beaches and boat trips on the Solent and to the Isle of Wight.
There is ample parking for at least 3 cars, wooden garden furniture and charcoal BBQ. There is plenty of space for bike storage. The house is laid out as follows,
The Sitting Room
Country style kitchen
- Country kitchen with wooden floor and dresser – a spacious room with both an Aga (turned off in summer) and a gas cooker, along with a dishwasher, fridge, separate freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, crockery and glasses and everything you might need for family and guest entertaining.
- Adjoining breakfast room with table and chairs, land line telephone for local and national calls
- Dining room with a large dining table, which expands to seat 10/12 guests, wood burner. This leads down 2 steps into…
- Main sitting room which has 3 large comfortable sofas, stereo, TV and DVD player, and leads out through the French windows into the south facing garden.
- Snug – 2nd sitting room with open fireplace, 42" TV and DVD player (computer connections for games etc on TV) lots of children’s games and a large book library.
- Second bathroom with a large shower, WC and basin
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer and ironing facilities
- Lobby with hanging space for coats, boots, etc.
- Bedroom 1 - Spacious master bedroom with a super king bed which can be made into 2 singles. Overlooks the front garden.
- Bedroom 2 – Super king bed that will split into 2 singles overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 3 – Super king bed that will split into 2 full sized single beds overlooking the woods.
- Bedroom 4 – Queen sized double bed overlooking wood.
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower, WC, basin.
- All bedrooms have plenty of hanging and storage space.
Bed linen and towels provided, duvets and 2 pillows, (please bring own beach towels) cot (please bring your own sheet and cover) and high chair and baby gate available. Gas, electricity and starter pack of logs included. Central heating system with on demand hot water.
Well-behaved dogs allowed by arrangement in the downstairs only at a charge of £20 per week
Friday turnarounds. 3pm arrival and please vacate by 10am.
Rates from £960 to £1830 per week according to season.
Please note that the Easter two weeks and Spring Whitsun Holiday
week are all high season.
~ Half weekly/weekend bookings can be made at 70% of weekly rates but usually only available 1 month prior..